Eyeballs Drive Revenue
Last night the monthly AiMA meeting was about “Interactive Creative Engagement.” As usual, there were many great take-aways from the meeting. But Leon Levitt, VP at Cox Media, made a statement about about being creative on ads/websites that really struck me. I don’t have his exact quote, but he made four great points:
- Creative content drives eyeballs
- Eyeballs drive revenue
- Spectacular creative will have a huge impact
- Don’t apologize for being intrusive
I agree. Especally, with the first 3 points.
So, I thought I would share a few websites that I think have outstanding creative development. Here are my choices:
About AdamWaidAdam Waid is a revenue marketer. With over 10 years of industry experience Adam is a strategic thinker who has a passion for producing revenue-generating results through solutions-driven marketing. Director of Customer Success at Pardot a Salesforce Company, Adam is focused on customer adoption, building scalable processes and programs, and delivering increased customer satisfaction and retention. Adam has a passion for ensuring Salesforce customers achieve the highest revenue possible using marketing automation. Adam is extremely active in the Atlanta marketing community. He was named 2014 Atlanta Interactive Marketer of the Year by AIMA; chairs the Marketing Automation group within the Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association (AiMA); organizes quarterly marketing automation meet-ups, teaches Digital Marketing courses, has written over 60 marketing blogs, 5 digital marketing eBooks, and speaks regularly at industry events.
- #chooseatl twitter.com/techcrunch/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @daviddigi: Tenth year running... @Salesforce is one of @FortuneMagazine's #MostAdmired Companies! Proud to be part of the #SalesforceOh… 2 days ago
- RT @HannahAtPardot: ***New Pardot Tune Up Kit*** Did your New Year's Resolutions include cleaning up your Pardot account? Because we think… 3 days ago
- Still a commercial that comes up in conversations. #idk #mybffjill youtube.com/watch?v=4nIUcR… @ATT 3 days ago